Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2/26/08

Ahhhhh. What a little exercise does for the psyche! I'm still feeling like a horrible chunk, but at least I feel like I did something about it. I went to the spin class today and it kicked my butt! I'm not sure I'd say that I liked the class, but I think I'll keep it as part of my weekly routine. It's a better workout than I would do on my own in 45 minutes. It's brutal.

So, here's my plan for working out on an average week. I'd like to do a spin class twice a week, the group power twice a week and then something else two days a week. I think it'll be enough of a variety to keep me going.


Gratitude Journal:

I'm grateful for:

1. My girls being flexible enough to allow me to work out at the gym.

2. Being able to work out at the gym.

3. Being in bed before 8:15. Now if only I can go to sleep soon.

4. Kara and I had some wonderful time this afternoon before Jana woke up. We cuddled, played, and lots of giggles.

5. A wonderful husband who doesn't mind me having the gym membership when I know he'd love to have it.


Goals from yesterday:
1. I went to Group Ride.
2. I didn't get them done, but at least I now know who gave us what so I can finish tomorrow.
3. I went grocery shopping.
4. Made dinner.
5. Didn't get the post written, but got the pictures uploaded.
6. Updated subbing
7. I didn't get to the contract today.

Goals for tomorrow.

1. Good eating day.
2. Go to group power.
3. Finish thank you cards
4. Make dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

I'm jealous...I want to go to the gym. I have been trying to diet, but seriously, it's not working and I'm miserable! BOOOOO! I wonder when Aiden will be good enough that I can go to the gym?! HA! Probably never!

I left you a message on the board regarding blog design.

Hope you have a good day!
Chels

3:50 AM  
Blogger S said...

where are you?

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home