Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Monday, February 11, 2008

2/10/08

Gratitude Journal:

I'm grateful for:
1. A wonderful husband who is really trying to help out more.
2. My mother in law made it back here safe and sound. I'm so incredibly grateful that she's safe.
3. J is so handy. He's made huge progress on wiring our surround sound and getting rid of all the wires from the tv to the cable box and dvd player.
4. Jana amazes me everyday with how much she's grown and learning.
5. for finding a playgroup that I enjoy. They are really down to earth moms and not snooty like the other group I started with.

Goals from yesterday:
1. I didn't make it to class, but I did make it to church for the first time in a long time.
2. We're making progress on Kara's napping schedule.
3. I didn't get to posting on Craigslist, but I hope to today.
4. Jana and I did get to go up to the new neighborhood and run around.
5. I didn't get to clean, but it doesn't make a lot of sense when we're still doing construction.


Goals for today:
1. Change out sheets.
2. Make crock pot dinner early.
3. Keep Kara on schedule.
4. Go to playdate
5. Work out.
6. List bed on craigslist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home