Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Friday, February 22, 2008

2/21/08

It's been so crazy this week with subbing all week and being sick, but I haven't had time to come back and update my journal.

Gratitude Journal:

I'm grateful for...

1. My inlaws watching the girls this week so that I could sub (and make us some extra money this week). It's so nice to know that they are being so well taken care of and loved while I'm not with them.

2. My wonderful husband who keeps trying to cheer me up and take care of me while I'm sick.

3. my girls getting better. Having both so sick has been the pits!

4. subbing in the same class all week. I've gotten to know the kids and have a raport with them. That is one of the biggest things I miss about teaching - getting to know the kids and helping them be successful.

5. the kids being really good for me. These are the lowest level kids in the school. They have the lowest reading skills, some are special ed and most have behavior issues as well. The kids were really good for me. Some were silly, but they were never disrespectful or rude. Have I mentioned that I LOVE subbing here?

Goals for tomorrow:
1. Try to be more on time.
2. Remember the checkbook so I can pay Kristina.
3. Actually make dinner (not reheating left overs)
4. Spend some good quality time with Jeremy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home