Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Friday, February 22, 2008

2/19/08

Gratitude Journal 2/19/08

I’m grateful for:

1. A cake subbing job. I’m back in the small high school and I’m subbing for a teacher who team-teaches. So I have the kids on the even periods and she has them on the odd periods. I’m supposed to help her during the odd periods, but their watching a movie so I have nothing to do. It’s really nice, but I feel horribly guilty for not doing much.

2. Having such a wonderful time with my Grandma while she was here. I’m so glad she made the trip and so glad she got to meet and get to know my girls. She loves them so much – so it was just wonderful to have her here.

3. A helpful husband. J is being so helpful these days. He’s doing the dishes after dinner (which is the dinner dishes and the girls’ dishes for the day) before I can even get to them or ask.

4. An attentive husband. J is so attentive when it comes to our sex life. He really wants to it be great for both of us, so he’s always asking what he can do, do I enjoy it, etc.

5. Selling our guest bed. I am so excited that we sold our guest bed. I lowered the price on Craigslist and got 7 different offers and we were able to get rid of it. Yay!

Goals from yesterday:

1. I had a pretty good eating day. I just crave breads/crackers,/etc., so that is what I usually struggle with.

Goals for tomorrow:

1. Have another good eating day.
2. Email Suz about joining the gym. I need to get that arranged so I can finally get into a rhythm with working out.
3. Figure out our daycare issue for March.
4. Work on the girls’ baby books while subbing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I am happy your enjoying your subbing job!!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home