Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

2/9/08

Gratitude Journal:

I am grateful for...

1. That my wonderful mother-in-law is safe after her very scary car accident.
2. That it wasn't my mother-in-law's time. We all need her too much for her to leave us.
3. That we have such wonderful people supporting us in so many ways. Our lives would be so different without the support of our families.
4. my wonderful husband. He really takes the time to let me know that he thinks I'm attractive and loves me, etc.
5. Two daughters that test my patience, keep me hopping, and wear me out - How lucky, fortunate, and blessed I am to have them.


Goals from yesterday:
I pretty much accomplished none of the things on my list. Oops!

Goals for tomorrow:
1. Go to class.
2. Keep Kara on her new napping schedule.
3. List bed on Craigslist.
4. Take Jana to the top of the hill to run again.
5. Clean the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home