Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Friday, February 08, 2008

2/8/08

Gratitude Journal:

I'm grateful for:

1. Just when I was going to throw in the towel on the weight loss, I lost 4.2 lbs. Yay! Let's hope it's the beginning of progress again.
2. We tried a new nap schedule for Kara today and so far (knock on wood) it worked well. If I want to join the gym and go to the class I want, then I need to be able to have the girls out of the house at 9:45. The class is from 10 - 11, so let's hope we can do it again tomorrow. Plus, it seemed to give us better awake time too.
3. Kara sleeping through the night for two days in a row. Yay! If only I had been able to sleep last night. :-(
4. Going to bed with all the dishes done and toys picked up.
5. The rebate check coming in a few months. Yay for money!


Goals from yesterday:
1. I have an appt with the person at the gym on Monday.
1 1/2. I even got a good work out in with my work out DVDs.
2. I'm got my application in and will hopefully do the training on Friday of next week.
3. Went to LAWL and found out I lost 4 lbs. Yay!
4. Kara and I had great time together today. She was much more active during her awake time and we were able to stretch her wake time so that she had good chunks of time.
5. I think we'll have to wait for the date night for a few weeks, but we're still going to have one.

Goals for tomorrow:
1. Clean the house.
2. Clean out the garage so Jana can have some play space.
3. Go to Costco
4. List extra bed on Craigslist.

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

congrats on the weight loss sweetie!! And the nap schedule, and the sleeping through the night! All wonderful things!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home