Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

2/7/08

Gratitude Journal:

I'm grateful for:

1. My first "ruff you mama" (Love you mama). I've waited so long to hear those words, but of course dadda got it first. :-).
2. A fun day with Jana. We played at the local church that opens their multipurpose room and puts out a climbers, slides, cars, etc. and they charge a buck a family to play. We met a friend there and then a mom from the playgroup was there too. It's so fun to watch her interact with kids.
3. Kara let me sleep. We put Kara down at 7:45 last night. J and I crawled into bed at 9:30, talked until almost 11 and I slept until his alarm went off at 6. I can't remember the last time I got 7 uninterrupted hours of sleep. It must have been early pregnancy with Kara. Anyway, Kara slept until 8:15ish.
4. Getting a new haircut. I've been feeling like such an ugly duckling for so long I'm hoping this haircut makes me feel a bit better. I went back to bangs - which took me so long to grow them out last time, but oh well, I think I'll like them.
5. A wonderful conversation with J last night. We cuddled and talked for over an hour last night before going to sleep. It was fabulous.
6. doing a workout. I did a workout dvd today that kicked my behind. It's actually a camen electra strip tease workout, but this is the strength training one and it was actually pretty good.

Goals for tomorrow:
1. Go work out at the gym or at least set up an appointment to meet the membership person
2. Call the sub person at SK.
3. Go to LAWL.
4. Spend good time with Kara when we have one on one time.
5. Plan a date night for J and I.

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I love reading your list! it does make you grateful for the little things, doesn't it?

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home