Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

2/23/08

Gratitude Journal:

I'm grateful for...

1. Saturdays. I love having J home and being able to be more flexible and not having to leave the house if we don't want to.

2. a gorgeous day. We've had such amazing weather - it has been so nice.

3. Kara turning 9 months old today. I can't believe she's already 9 months old. She's such a fun little baby!

4. joining the gym. We were finally able to work it out and I got to join yesterday. Yay!

5. only having to work on Monday and Thursday this week. Yay for time with my baby girls!

Goals for today:

1. Take advantage of nap time for some good time with J.
2. Clean the house (or downstairs at least)
3. Change beds.
4. Work out.
5. Get outside.
6. Write thank you cards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home