Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Monday, February 25, 2008

2/25/08

I'm not sure why, but today has been a rough day.

It's probably all in my head, but everywhere I turned, it seemed, I was reminded of how chunky I am right now. It's been so aggravating. I'm so obsessed with my weight and eating right now that it's driving me crazy.

Today was a bad eating day too. Not horrible, but not great. I just seemed to run out of my food and still be hungry and then snacking without any thought of it. I'm so tired of this. Why is this so hard for me? Did I not drop 26 lbs earlier? Why can I not find that motivation and routine again.

Let's hope for a better day tomorrow.

I'm doing things backward.

Goals from yesterday:
1. Not a great eating day :-(
2. I did not work out because Jana didn't go to bed until 9. (and she's still up jumping in her crib)
3. I got all the thank you cards done for the presents I know - looks like I'll have to call Gama and Gapa and find out who gave us the rest (I was cooking while Dada was supposed to be paying attention to the presents... grrr!)
4. I was on time for subbing today! Yay!

Goals for tomorrow:
1. Work out/go to Spinning class.
2. Finish thank you cards
3. Go to the grocery store.
4. Make dinner early
5. Write Kara's 9 month post on the girls' blog.
6. Update availability for subbing.
7. Email contract

Gratitude Journal:

I'm grateful for...

1. No more subbing days this week. I'm so ready to just spend time with my girls.
2. A decent day subbing - not too exciting, but all right.
3. being caught up on laundry, for a day. :-)
4. a daughter who busted out with this response to the question of what are you doing, "I a eating cracker and making a play dough."
5. Kara lying on my chest and cuddling/playing/talking to me. Ahhh! I've missed those cuddles.

Okay. I feel better all ready. Tomorrow is a new day and it's going to be a good day. After I go grocery shopping so we have some better food choices in the house for me, there will be no more excuses. (I feel like I'm constantly saying this. Grrrr!) How do I get my butt in gear again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home