Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Break, finally!

I've been in lazy mode since break started. I have accomplished very little: cleaned the kitchen, slept (horribly), shopped a little, walked, worked out, and now, bought baby furnature.

I'm looking forward to Christmas, but sadly to say, it'll be pretty quiet. It'll be J and I and his parents. Sister M will be here Christmas night. I'm hoping to come up with something fun for us to do on Christmas Eve and Morning. Last time we were here for Christmas, we hosted breakfast, so we'll see if we do that again.

This is going to sound horrible, but I love Thanksgiving with J's family, don't really enjoy it too much with mine and love Christmas with mine, but it's not as much fun with J's. I know it has more to do with the fact that we all get together for my family's Christmas and we've never had a Christmas with all of his family; someone is always working and can't make it.

Here are some pics of the baby's room as far as it is completed.





Here is a link to the webpage for the furnature we bought.
http://www.babysdream.com/catalog/infinity_col.htm


Here are some belly pics I took today, so they are 27 weeks, 1 day.



1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Hey lookin good there! You've got the perfect tummy!

Looks like the room is going to turn out really nice.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home