Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Finally more belly pics

Here are the belly pics some of you have been asking for :-)





The first two are from about 22 weeks.












The next two are from today which is 24 1/2 weeks.











I'm amazed at how hard and tight my belly is.

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

You look fabulous! My belly has been hard and tight since the beginning as well! Just wait until you get a braxton hicks contractions - oh my your stomach tightens up even more if that is possible - it's crazy! Thanks for the new shots you look GREAT!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Lindsay! You're huge!!! LOL! I am so kidding!! You have the perfect preggo tummy! You look great! Can you believe how fast this is going?? 24 wks already!!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home