Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My To Do List

I'm hoping that if I post this here and keep updating it, I will be able to see progress and feel better about what I am doing.

To Do by Friday

Send out Jana's invitations
Sweep Floor
Vacuum Rugs
Vacuum Upstairs
Change sheets on all beds
Put clothes away in guest room
Plan menu for Jana's b-day dinner


To Do by the end of the weekend

Clean toilet, counters, and shower in guest bathroom
De-clutter the downstairs
Finish the laundry


To Do soon

Go through boxes in garage to find missing maternity clothes
Pull out baby clothes and seperate neutrals out
Paint Baby's room
Buy baby's mattress
Set up crib
Move dresser and changing table to Jana's room
Move combo into baby's room
Clean out Jana's closet
Buy Jana's toddler bedding
Paint Jana's room


That's all I can think of... for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home