Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Settling Down... A Little

We had a roller coaster weekend, but now we're settling down.

My parents called on Saturday and announced that they were coming down on Sunday. Jeremy suggested that I skip church to help him clean the house. I agreed. Then I got up with Jana at 7:30 on Sunday morning. Jeremy came down at 8:00 to get breakfast, and then he went back to bed until 10:00. I was beyond pissed off. We had quite a spat for us. It was pretty lame by other standards because we don't raise voices, call names, etc. Oh, but man I was so mad. We spent most of the morning being ticked off at each other. He seemed to think that he didn't need to get up and help because he "cleans" everyday. He straightens up most days, but I wouldn't call it clean! Anyway, we're better now.

I'm now starting to think of all the numerous things that come with adding another to the family. I feel like I need to stop that because I'm so scared of losing this one. I've already taken three tests, all of which have come back very positive: both lines show up at the same time.

I haven't started to feel very sick yet. I have my moments, but their not very common right now. I don't remember when I started feeling crappy last time.

I better go get school work done.

Did I mention that I got one of the on-line classes? I will only be .17 of full time, but that means I will still be a district employee and a little extra cash! I feel so fortunate to get that!

I think I'm done at school either Friday or Monday! YAYAYAYAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deanne said...

I hate fights like that! I am glad things are better. Congrats on the job!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home