Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

So busy... and I love it

I promise myself that I will get on here, but I just don't ever seem to have the time.

My days are filled with nursing, burping, changing, comforting, cleaning, cooking, and occasionally I have some time for myself. This is by no means a complaint. I love it. I'll trade this for going to work anytime. I'm just so amazed at my little girl. I can't even imagine being away from her. In fact, when I run errands without her I feel like I'm missing part of myself.

We'll see how it goes, but I am willing to do just about anything to be able to stay home.

It seems that we are slowly getting through the Thursh. It is not fun at all!!!!! It also is appearing to me that all milk products are going to be gone from my diet for quite some time. The rash, congestion, and spitting up seem to be gone now. (knock on wood)

As time slips away, I'll post some pictures.

I don't know who is cuter in this picture, but I love the big smiles!




She's getting to be such a big girl now. She can fit into 0-3 month clothes now :)




Daddy's chest is my new favorite place to sleep!



She's such a skinny butt that her overalls are one of the few things that she can wear because her pants either fit in length and are too big in the waist or they fit in the waist and are way too short.





I took this and emailed it to J at work since it is Friday and he gets to be with his girls all weekend!




Mommy and Jana

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

She is so beautiful! You and Jeremy look so content! I'm so happy for you!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

The pics are adorable! Glad the thrush is getting better. I know I LOVE being home! I feel a little guilty that I went back to work after Big Z now!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home