Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Friday, January 27, 2006

I can't wait

So, instead of whining about how I feel or what is bothering me, I am going to talk about the things I'm excited to be able to do after this baby is born.

Things I can't wait to do for the first time:
1. Hold this precious gift in my arms and look into his/her beautiful face that is a combination of me and my wonderful husband.
2. Be able to experience all those things of childhood that I loved so much, but this time be able to enjoy them in a different way as I get to watch the joy.
3. Watch J be the greatest dad.
4. Watch this little baby grow into a person
5. Be excited about all the little "firsts" in my baby's life

Things I can't wait to do again:
1. Run. I miss it so much right now.
2. Lie on my stomach
3. Have a drink.
4. Shave my legs on a regular basis.
5. Take a hot bath or go in a hot tub.
6. Eat what I want and not have to worry about heartburn.
7. Feel sexy and be sexy to my husband
8. Bend over to pick something up

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I love your list of to do for the first time! Each one is amazing! and your list of things to do again - they were all on my list ... EXCEPT for running - I am so not a sport girl LOL

11:22 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

yeah the bending over thing was a big problem with me. The kids always make huge messes with toys and so to clean the house I had to crawl that last few months to get anything done.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home