Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Monday, January 30, 2006

33 Week Belly Pic

I was so frightened when I looked at this last night.

The first one is of me last night. The second one (with the long sleeve shirt) is of me two weeks ago. Hello!?!?! I didn't know a belly could grow that much in two weeks, especially since I'm in the losing weight stage of this pregnancy.



6 Comments:

Blogger S said...

You've definately popped but still looking gorgeous!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

you look great! The gaining of weight is well worth it. Don't stress!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Kristi Ann said...

Geesh! I wish I looked HALF as good as you do when I was at that stage!! You are ALL belly! It is too cute! Keep posting! And put more pic's on!

4:40 PM  
Blogger S said...

HEY New picture needed!!! xoxo

1:36 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Can't wait to see pictures!! Hurry and get home! LOL

11:04 AM  
Blogger S said...

I am so excited and happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of what your little bump produced xoxo to you, J and Jana!!!!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home