Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Borderline animal cruelty, but too stinkin' funny


Just call her... Darth Doggy!


I saw this when I was shopping at Target and couldn't resist. She had a Halloween costume years ago that was a queen costume, but I couldn't resist this. I'm so glad my dog will do anything for treats. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

OMG that is hilarious! I will have to put the Harley Davidson hat and scarf on Austin and send it to you but my dog unfortunately doesn't respond to treats as well LOL

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home