Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Belly Pic 13 weeks, 2 days


So, I now have a whole new respect for these women who are able to do belly pics. First of all, I needed to take this myself because J would just laugh at me for asking him to do it. So trying to find a mirror that is didn't need to be dusted off so that I could use it, trying to turn sideways, hold the camera in one hand while trying to push the button, and hold it still enough to take the picture was an act of pure comedy. This was the best I can do.

By the way, this is a huge belly for me. I am used to having a very flat stomach.

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

You look great! Your 13 week belly is my normal sized belly LOL I can't wait to see how cute you will get!

9:45 PM  
Blogger jude said...

Lindsay - I love your belly Pic. You look so cute!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home