Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I hate being grumpy!

Why do women get cranky when they are pregnant? I know it's hormones, but seriously let's think about this.

This is one of the most amazing and miraculous experiences we will ever go through.


Through these children we will experience a different kind of and a different quality of love than we have ever experienced before.


These children were created through the love we share with our spouses.


Pregnancy is an amazing gift that we have been blessed with that not every woman gets to experience.


So how come this experience is riddled with puking, horrendous mood swings and and grumpiness?


I know that I am not alone in this, but I get so frustrated when I can't appreciate and enjoy this (yes, even the puking) because I am upset about something and I can't seem to let it go. My students frustrated me; my players maddened me; the referees were a freakin' joke and I'm sitting here in tears because I let it bother me that much that and now I can't seem to shake it.

I hope this lack of control of emotions is normal with pregnancy because I'm not okay with turning into a bitch (or at least more of a bitch than I was before).

And just to add a bitchy comment on... if one more spammer posts on my blog, I'm going buck on them!

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I am going to blog about this very thing tonight - check my blog later because I have figured out why we get bitchy and it has nothing to do with hormones!

Love ya and sending you hugs!

7:33 PM  
Blogger jude said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))
I know exactly where you are coming from!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home