Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Totally spent

Run: 4.37 miles in 45:55. This was not as fast as I wanted, but there was a lot of wind.

I averaged 10:31 per mile, and my running pace was about 9:45 per mile.

Body Rock: February's 30 day challenge: Day 5

Warm up: (4 sets each)

1) 15 weighted squats
2) 15 plank knee tucks (30 total)
3) 15 shoulder presses (I did 5 shoulder presses and 10 bicep curls because I'm sore)
4) 15 Bent over rows.

The 4 sets of each took me 10:30.

Cardio:

8 sets of 50 on/10 rest of jump rope (I didn't count my reps)

Cool down: (4 sets)
1) 15 weighted squats
2) 15 push ups (I had to drop to my knees after the first set)
3) 15 reverse pull ups

The 4 sets of each took me 7:39.

Now for a big cup of coffee to make it through the rest of my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home