Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back to getting fit

Here is my (not-so) personal blog about my weight loss, return to fitness, and generally finding a happy and balanced version of myself. :-)

In the last year, I've lost 43 (but now 37) lbs through W*eight W*atchers, running again, and Wi*i workouts.

I had been doing great, but fell off the wagon between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm now back and have lost 4 of the 10 I gained during that time.

I'm 3 weeks into another round of my W*ii Active 2 9 week challenge. I got behind and am currently 6 workouts behind, but my goal is to be caught up by the end of next week.

Today I started Body*Rock. If I can tone under the fluff, maybe the fluff will go away faster. :-)

These exercises were done f0r 50 seconds with 10 seconds rest between. Here are my results of the Fitness Test:

Squat Jumps = 33
Push ups = 28 (feet not knees)
Burpees = 14
High Knees = 150 (or 75 sets)
Switch lunges = 37
Tuck jumps = 22
Straight Abs = 20

After reviewing other people's stats, this didn't really give me any good insight, but it's a starting spot. :-)

I'm on to Day 2 tomorrow as well as another Active 2 workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home