Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fit Day #3

I redid day #2 so that I could count the sets.

1. 10 High knees, 10 mountain climbers (4.5 sets)

2. 2 squat jumps, 2 push ups, 1 tuck jump (5 sets)

3. Push up position, jump knees to elbows & back, switch sides, feet out and in. (10)

4. Clean & Press, Squat & Press, 2 Push ups (5 sets)

5. 5 Tuck jumps, 5 half burpees to squat and hold (3.5 sets)

6. Push ups: 1 leg straight out, one knee out, alternate (4 sets)

7. Switch lunge with weight and press (8.5 sets)

8. Alternating side lunges (L & R), Alternating side punches, 2 tuck jumps (8 sets)

9. 10 squats w/weight, 10 squat jumps (1.5 sets)

10. 10 cross-body high knees, alternating sides (3 sets)

11. Push ups with jumping feet in and out between (14 sets, + 2 sets from knees)

12. Speed running in place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home