Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Another day, another few miles and rocked my body!

Run: 3.5 miles, averaging 10:17 and had a number of sub-9 minute miles throughout the run. Woohoo!

BodyRock: 50 seconds on, 10 second rest

20 lbs: squat, shoulder lift, alternating sides (18/16/17 reps per set)
1 leg push up, side jump, 1 leg push up (8/8/8 reps per set)
10 high knees, 10 mountain climbers (5/5/4)
Squat jumps (19/22/21 reps per set)

Abs:
Star sit ups: (20/21/21/21 reps per set)
Oblique Plank w/side drops (R: 12/18/15) same on other side.
I couldn't bring myself to do more planks, so I did sit ups for a set and then reverse sit ups for the other.

***I was just checking out my log on my runkeeper, and I was ecstatic to realize that I am running over two minutes faster per mile than I was this time last year. Woohoo! This makes me so happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home