Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 4 of BodyRock

With sick kiddos, I didn't get to go out to run, but instead I did day 4 of bodyrock.

It consisted of another pyramid starting with 10 reps per set and going down to 1.

Here's what I did:
1) modified ninja jumps (used arms to help jumping up), tuck jump, shoulder press and reverse lunge
2) Tricep push up
3) Exploding upright rows (plank, half-burpee, upright row)
4) Reverse pull up (I just did push ups because I didn't have the equipment for pull ups).

My arms are complete jello right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home