Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

2/4/08

It's time for me to get back on track now that I'm back home.

Gratitude Journal:
I'm grateful for:
1. Going grocery shopping today. We decided to budget more money for food and so I was able to go restock our staples that we've depleted.
2. Staying home. It's been so wonderful being home. It's trying with Jana right now, but I still wouldn't trade it for the world.
3. Joining the gym that is down the hill from our house (walking distance). We've figured out that if I sub one extra day a month, I can pay for my membership at this gym (including daycare costs).
4. a cleanER house. I did some cleaning today and feel better about the shape our house is in.
5. I love my husband.

Goals for tomorrow:
1. Email re: Jana's b-day
2. Call K
3. Sweep familyroom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home