Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Baby J Pictures

I can't believe how big she's getting!

At her 4 month appt she was 14 lbs, 9 1/2 oz and 24 inches long. She's been sleeping through the night for about a month, but I found out that I was a bad Mommy and should have stopped the 10:30 feeding a while ago. Oh, well. I just wanted one more feeding so she'd make it through the night. Maybe that's why she's such a chunk :)

We just bought her an exersaucer and a johnny jump up. She loves them because she can stand in them, but that's the extent of what she can do in them.


Baby J is ready for our early morning run.





She's become such a cuddler, even with her lovies.





She's so cute when she's sleeping!





Showing off one of her new outfits from Uncle P and Aunt S. How did she get to be such a chunk! Remember how skinny she was?





Holding Hands with Cousin T.




Hanging out with Uncle R and Uncle C.





Mmmmmmm! My fist tastes good! Baby J's having a finger sandwich (as Daddy calls it!)






Meeting Great-Grandma MJ for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home