Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Fitness Challenge

Okay, I stopped the last challenge because I had already started one on EA Active 2 on the wii and was determined to finish it.

Now, I'm running the 10k that I ran last year and starting a 30 day challenge on bodyrock.

Here are today's workouts:

Run: 4.26 miles (including our hill) woohoo! We did 6 min. running and 1 min. walking. We averaged 10:36 per mile with our fastest split at 9:20, but we averaged 9:30 for our running times. We did the run in 45:10.

BodyRock:

I'm also doing the fitness test for the February 30 day challenge today.

50 seconds on, 10 seconds off

1. Squat Jumps: 28

2. Push Ups:22

3. Burpees: 12

4. High Knees (count each leg) 124

5. Switch Lunges (count each leg) 24

6. Tuck Jumps: 24

7. Tricep Dips: 19

8. Straight Abs: 15


Oh man, I'm gassed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home