Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend in Vegas

So, I didn't do great, but I at least put some thought into what I was eating.

Friday:
Good until we left
Dinner at the airport: turkey sandwich on whole wheat, no mayo, baked chips and diet coke
At hotel that night: bar (only 2 points)

Saturday:
Breakfast: Egg wrap with egg, a little cheese, veggies, hold the sausage and an apple, non-fat, sugar free latte
Lunch: Mexican Salad w/steak, veggies, hold the cheese, chips, sour cream, and guac.
Snack: Coke Zero, baked chips
Then I fell off the wagon...
Dinner: (Ugh) bread (I was starving at this point) salad with light dressing, chicken, pasta, and steamed veggies and two beers
Dessert: very small portion of ice cream
Drinks: 2 gin and tonics
Late night snack: artichoke and spinach dip with tortilla chips.

Sunday:
Breakfast: Egg wrap, non-fat sugar free latte
Snack: baked chips
Dinner: Home made chili, 1 corn bread muffin.

Now to undo the damage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home