Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Starting again... again.

Man I suck at this!

While I've been making better food choices and actually working out, I've been eating way too much.

In fact, when I stepped on the scale today, I was the same as last week. Grrr! I am weighing at night, not in the morning, but still. Grrrrr!

I'm back to counting points starting tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Count Count Count!!

You can do it girl!!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

where are you???????

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home