Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

1/15/09

Breakfast: Oatmeal and coffee (2 points = 22 left)
Snack: Latte (3), cheese (2), muffin (1) (6 points = 16 left)
Lunch: Burrito (4) freeze dried apples (0) (4 points = 12 left)
Snack: Bar (2points = 10)
Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie & Cheesy Mac (probably at least the rest of my points)
Snack: Fudgebar (2) rice cakes (1)

I didn't really exercise today, but I taught swim lessons for 3 hours, which means I'm swimming laps with the kids for 3 hours. Does that count for something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home