Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1/13/09

It's always hard to be good on one of my traveling days.

5:15 am: wake up
6:00 am: coffee (0 points)
7:30 am: breakfast in the car on the way to the job (chex, 3 points = 21 left)
9:00 am: sugar free latte (3 points = 18 left)
12:00 am: still in meeting, but starving (a few pieces of popcorn, 1 point = 17 left)
12:30 pm: lunch, but way too hungry (huge salad w/lite dressing, cup of white bean chicken chili, probably 8 points-ish = 9 left)
4:30 pm: snack (yogurt: 2 points, pretzels, 1 point, cheese: 2 points = 4 left)
8:00 pm: dinner (chicken pot pie = 5 points)

ONE OVER. UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home