Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Week 1: Tuesday

Ugh! Yes, I realize wonderful AF just arrived, but seriously. I stepped on the scale last week and was a horrifying 13 lbs up from this time last year and that's back where I was stuck at before the summer. Today I stepped on the scale, after a weekend of working out and I'm seriously up another pound. What the heck?!?!?!?!?!

Exercise: 20 minute run (2), 1 hour Power class (5), 2 hours practicing (7)

Food:
S: bar (2)
B: latte (3), bar (2)
S: string cheese (2), pretzels (2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home