Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Diet Week 13

I've decided to start counting weeks instead of days.

I've been VERY frustrated because I'm so hungry all the time.

I met with someone else yesterday. I told her that the last time I was in I got the wrong food journal. She went to get me a new one and write in it that I needed to add a dairy, a protein, a starch, and a fat. She gave me the wrong one again. After talking to her about this, the person who switched me, gave me the wrong plan and I've been eating so much less than I was supposed to. Two of everything less, to be exact. No wonder why I was frustrated and always hungry!

So, now I'm doing much, much better and am back on track... I hope. We'll see what the scale says next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home