Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Sick

The update in the news paper today said that he turned himself into police. He was said to be boasting about the stabbing to other kids.

The article reported that he was subdued during court, but waved at family as they lead him out.

This is totally typical of him. He would always brag about what he did and would fess up to it without hesitation.

Ugh.

I was watching a TV show yesterday and it made the comment that people go into public service (police was the context, but I'll substitute teaching in there too) to save people, but that not everyone can be saved.

I guess that is where I will leave this - not everyone can be saved. But, how freaky is it that I pushed this kid's buttons and now he's sitting in jail - held with no bail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home