Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Diet Day 76

So, I think Fridays will be my new weigh in day because I can never seem to find time any other day of the week and I know Fridays are my last chance.

I've been better about recording what I'm eating. I am not consistently eating everything: some days I'm over and some days I'm under. However, I am getting better about being on track. I ran three times last week and only once so far this week - I seem to be exhausted again. I'm hoping to get back into the habit of going to bed at 9 or 9:30 instead of midnight. Despite everything that has been getting in the way, I lost another pound and a half.

Thurs 7/5: Sign up day. Starting amount I want to lose: 46 lbs to go

Friday 7/6: Got my menus. Somehow I was down 3 lbs. 43 lbs to go

Wed 7/11: First weigh in and Day 5 on diet: down 5 lbs. 38 lbs to go

Wed 7/18: Second weigh in and Day 12 on diet: down 1.5 lbs. 36.5 lbs to go

Wed 7/25: Third weigh in and Day 19 on diet: down 4 lbs. 32 lbs to go

Wed 8/1: Fourth weigh in and Day 26 on diet: down 2 lbs. 30 lbs to go

Wed 8/22: Fifth weigh in and Day 32 on diet: up 1 lb. 31 lbs to go

Wed 8/29: Sixth weigh in and Day 39 on diet: down 3 lbs. 28 to go.

Wed 9/5: Seventh weigh in and Day 46 on diet: down 1 lb. 27 to go.

Fri 9/14: Eighth weigh in and Day 55 on diet: down 2 lbs. 25 to go.

Thurs 9/27: Ninth weigh in and Day 68(?) on diet: down 1.5 lbs. 23.5 to go.

Friday 10/5: Tenth Weigh in and Day 76 on diet: down 1.5 lbs. 22 to go.


I'm now at the lowest weight I have reached in a long, long time. This was the lowest I ever reached on WW. This is what I weighed when I got pg with the one we lost.

I have to admit that I am down to very few clothing items that fit anymore. I have a pair of khaki pants, one pair of nice jeans and one pair of scuzzy jeans. Most of my shirts aren't too flattering because they are pretty baggy, but oh well. I figure my treat to myself for Christmas (when I'm done with the weight loss) will be new clothes. Hopefully by then we'll be able to buy some more, too. hee, hee

3 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Keep going Lindsay! You are doing awesome! I am so, so proud of you!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Yeah Lindsay!!! What a milestone!!!! Now do not be shy and post some more pics of yourself!!!!

maddie!!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

Lindsay, keep it up! You are doing awesome. I am very proud of you!!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home