Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

An uneasy peace

First I want to say to all my BBC friends, I'm sorry that I haven't been around. I just think that it's better that I'm not around while I'm so wrapped up in the drama at school.

Things are a bit resolved... maybe not resolved, but at least at an uneasy quiet.

My principal emailed me almost repeating word for word my request to have the union and the district deal with it, but of course was being a a typical chauvenistic pig and made it sound like he came up with the idea. Asshole!!!!

So at this point, he is not to talk to me about it and the union has set up an appointment to meet and file a formal grievance against him on the behalf of every staff member in our school. I'm still amazed he actually thought he would be able to bully me into leaving this alone. Whatever asshole!

I ripped into my student today whose parents sent me that horrible email. Why? Because she turned in late work yesterday. She turned in every single one of those assignments her parents accused me of losing.

I don't know why people ever thought I was a shmuck they could lie to, lie about, threaten or try to push around. Good thing they are wrong about me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home