Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Better

To my dear husband:

I'm sorry that I keep things bottled up and then blow up.

I'm sorry that you have been thinking that I'm still mad at you about the mix up on your trip home from Boston.

Thank you for pushing me out the door this morning so I could go to the gym while you stayed home with the girls.

Thank you for not thinking I'm psycho when I get so frustrated and so down.

Thanks for the great evening yesterday and a great lazy day today.

I love you!

4 Comments:

Blogger S said...

that was sweet!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Love to see a post like this!! Remember its harder to be mad when you make sure to be affectionate each day. I am working on that.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

What a great letter.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I should write a letter to Bob. You are a sweet wife, Lindsay!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home