Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Diet Day 55

Shockingly enough I am down another 2.5 lbs. Holy cow! I have been horrible about writing anything down or measuring anything, but since I'm still eating the way I should (making sure I ate my veggies and proteins) I guess it isn't too much of a surprise that I did okay.

I'm hoping I can get back on track with my recording my foods and eating the correct portions next week, because I don't think I'll be exercising as much once my triathlon is done.



Thurs 7/5: Sign up day. Starting amount I want to lose: 46 lbs to go

Friday 7/6: Got my menus. Somehow I was down 3 lbs. 43 lbs to go

Wed 7/11: First weigh in and Day 5 on diet: down 5 lbs. 38 lbs to go

Wed 7/18: Second weigh in and Day 12 on diet: down 1.5 lbs. 36.5 lbs to go

Wed 7/25: Third weigh in and Day 19 on diet: down 4 lbs. 32 lbs to go

Wed 8/1: Fourth weigh in and Day 26 on diet: down 2 lbs. 30 lbs to go

Wed 8/22: Fifth weigh in and Day 32 on diet: up 1 lb. 31 lbs to go

Wed 8/29: Sixth weigh in and Day 39 on diet: down 3 lbs. 28 to go.

Wed 9/5: Seventh weigh in and Day 46 on diet: down 1 lb. 27 to go.

Fri 9/14: Eighth weigh in and Day 55 on diet: down 2 lbs. 25 to go.

So, in seven weeks, I've lost 21 lbs. Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

You are doing wonderful on the weightloss!!!! I am so proud of you!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Deanne said...

Lindsay, you are doing so awesome! I am very proud of you!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home