Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Diet Day 26

I've been doing okay. There were two days that I didn't get to work out in the morning and I could tell that I was stressed out by it because I went back to my emotional eating mode. Amazingly enough I still lost this week, but I should be by the ridiculous working out I am doing.

I'm training for a triathlon right now and I'm feeling pretty good about my fitness level. I've never put it all together yet, but I've done 7 mile runs, 14 mile bikes and an hour of swimming as my max workouts. So far the best I've done is 10 mile bike immediately followed by a 3.5 mile run. Today I did a 14.2 mile bike and 45 minutes of swimming (7.1 miles to the pool, swam for an hour and 7.1 miles home). I know at this point I could finish the triathlon, so I'm excited to be better prepared for it as time goes on.

Thurs 7/5: Sign up day. Starting amount I want to lose: 46 lbs to go

Friday 7/6: Got my menus. Somehow I was down 3 lbs. 43 lbs to go

Wed 7/11: First weigh in and Day 5 on diet: down 5 lbs. 38 lbs to go

Wed 7/18: Second weigh in and Day 12 on diet: down 1.5 lbs. 36.5 lbs to go

Wed 7/25: Third weigh in and Day 19 on diet: down 4 lbs. 32 lbs to go

Wed 8/1: Fourth weigh in and Day 26 on diet: down 2 lbs. 30 lbs to go

Total weight loss: 16 lbs

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess T said...

Woohoo! Congrats! That is great.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great job Lins!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

that is awesome! you should be really proud of yourself. I imagine after the twins are born, I will need a workout plan like yours..lol
Ginny

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home