Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Blahhh!

I have been so blah all last week and I'm so annoyed with myself for being that way.

I had been doing so great with my training and eating until two weeks ago. I think I'm so overtired and getting frustrated with Kara's (lack of) sleeping that I'm starting to let it get to me.

I also think that last week I was feeling a little down - you know the post-Christmas let down. I had been working up to the tri for so long and then it was over.

Well, today is a new week and I'm ready to start fresh. I didn't go to LAWL last week because I'm 99% sure I'm up from my lack of exercise and my poor eating. I'll go Tuesday or Wednesday and face the music.

I also have a new goal: the Seattle Half-marathon. It's the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I'm going to run it with a friend from High School and my brother in law's girlfriend.

I found a training guide on line and I'm going to follow it and see how it goes. I'm hoping this will help with my motivation.


Thanks for all your support and comments! You have no idea how wonderful it is and how it is helping me keep going.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tasha said...

I was wondering about kind of results you are seeing with LAWL and is it really expensive? I was thinking about calling them. Oh I guess I should mention that I found your blog through Rach's blog. If that makes since. Hope this isn't too weird. Oh my email address is sat090404@valornet.com

Thanks
Tasha

8:26 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I understand the blah's! I hope the new goal helps with your motivation! You have been doing great!!! I am sure that checking in at LAWL will not be as back as you think! Let us know how it goes!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Deanne said...

Linds, we all need a break and feel blah every now and then. I think we need to experience that in order to feel refreshed and ready to go. Does that make sense? Anyhow, congrats on your new goal! Keep up the training, you will get back on track!!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home