Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Making Myself Feel Better

There is probably such a subtle difference to anyone else, but I can see a huge change.

This first two are from July 29th. Kara was just over a month old and about a week before I started my diet. (This is about the least flattering pic I could find. Hee, hee.



Here is a picture from September 7th (about two weeks ago). There aren't many pictures of me - I'm always taking them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

I can tell a difference!!! We could tell more if Kara was not hanging out in front of you!!!! great job!!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger S said...

Look at you! You can already see a big difference! Your face has changed! Way to go sweetie!!!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are accomplishing so much! congratulations!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

You look fantastic!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Wow, there's definitely a difference! You look great!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home