Just Call Me Mama

Welcome to my blog and the inner-workings of my brain. This is my method of coping with my life: the losses, the joys and my struggle back to being a writer. You'll find my most private thoughts as well as my most recent attempts at writing again. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl Sunday

Well, here's my first attempt at a blog. I'm going to try to keep this up on a regular basis.

Today was a good day. We got up this morning and began cleaning our house. My in-laws came over to watch the Super Bowl with us, so we needed to clean up.

We had a great time, although I didn't particularly care about the game much.

Well, this week will be an entertaining week. (Read sacrasm). Our union has another mediation session with the board this week. I'm so frustrated with the situation. Our Superintendant seems to want to negotiate with all of us instead of letting our negotiation teams do it. If they are wanting to run me out of teaching, this is a great way to do it.

Once again, we'll be sitting at the district offices until 11:00 pm tomorrow night.

Off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home